COPYING, REPOSTING, SHARING, AND EXPORTING POSTS FROM PINOY HORROR STORIES TO OTHER WEBSITES OR FORUMS ARE ALLOWED AS LONG AS YOU PROPERLY CREDIT IT TO US. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!

Share

Linggo, Disyembre 11, 2011

Short Horror Stories Part 3

Mimic Ghost - Submitted by Thugrhymez14

I was on the 2nd floor of our house playing PS2 with 4 of my relatives aging from 2 - 7 years old when suddenly they heard a voice of my aunt saying that she’s home and want them to come down. I was so busy with the game so I did not mind them since they are familiar with the stairs. All of them hurried down stairs just to find out that nobody was there. They where totally shocked.

I was very worried that something bad happen to my Aunt that time. Incident of bombing in our location is very often. It came in to my mind that she must be probably a victim and just wanted to see her beloved nieces for the last time. Luckily my Aunt arrive an hour later riding a cab and was totally fine. I told her the story and she said she had experience the same thing at our house. At around 4-5 am she was about to use the bathroom when she saw my sister went in the bathroom before her. She heard running water and singing which is the hobby of my sister when using the bathroom. She waited for 30 minutes suddenly the running water stop she thought that my sister was done. But she was shocked to find out that nobody was using the bathroom.

She then remembered that my sister ask her permission last night that she will not go home because she was invited to visit the province of her boyfriend and she left immediately after my aunt agreed. Again my sister was fine. We are still living in the same house as of this writing but we are no longer afraid because we believe that the ghost couldn’t hurt us anyway. We just think that the ghost is friendly and just want to have fun with people. That is why we call the ghost the Mimic Ghost…

My Roommate - Submitted by Macki

My boyfriend accompanied me to my boarding house to check if my laundry service already arrived. He waited for me outside the boarding house. While i was walking in the gloomy corridors of the boarding house, I felt this strange feeling that someone or something is looking at me, so I walked faster. When i got to my room, a gust of cold, creepy wind pass by me. The weird thing is, my windows are always closed so its quite impossible to get cold in my room. When i opened the lights in my room, to my horror, I saw a girl sitting in my bed, she was wearing a white bloodied and tattered dress, she has no left arm, bloodshot eyes, her skin was already`decomposing and worst, her head was twisted 360 degrees!!!! OMG! She's not cool!

I woke up this morning in my boyfriend’s room. He said he found me unconscious at the side of my closet. He told me that my hair was like crazy and my face, hands and feet are full of dirt. The creepy thing is, he found a pool of blood in my bed,and a bloody hanky with a cursive name, Marissa. At first I still cant move on about what happened last night but I pulled up my guts to go back to my room. When my boyfriend and I went back to my boarding house, we saw the landlord sitting in the side bench of the house, we asked him about the past of my room and the former boarders who used the room, his face turned pale then said, Marissa is still there isnt she? Then he cried while telling us that marissa was his daughter. before he turned his house into a boarding house, her daughter marissa was the one who was using the room I rented. She was just 12 when she was raped and stabbed to death by their gardener. When the gardener was about to fix the body, the body accidentally slipped in his hands, and fell on the entrance stairs and marissa’s head was twisted 360 degrees. After what I heard, I would never, EVER go back to that room again…

The Math Room - Submitted by Emo_Panda

I was at my 6th hour and my teacher was speaking to us, explaining an assignment. Since I already knew I just decided to turn and look out the door. There was a white figure that looked like a girl in her 13s right there. I blinked and it was gone. I sorta freaked out for a second and came to the conclusion it was some kid playing a prank or a trick of the light. Then my teacher stopped talking and said we could do anything we wanted. I just put my head down. Then there was the door handle going in and out. I turned around to my friend Meaghan “hey did you see that?”. “what?” she said. Then she was inside the room.

I turned like I didn’t hear the whispers or see her and as soon as the bell rang to go home something hit me on the back of my neck. I turned around quick and no one was there. The next day I figured out some 8th grader committed suicide in the school……

Walang komento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here

Disclaimer

The pictures and videos posted here in PHS aren't our properties unless stated. We get pictures and videos from the internet and post it here. Some stories also came from the internet and we carefully credit the stories to its respectful owners or sources. However, if you have or if you own something here in PHS, you can tell us to remove it and we will do so if we have confirmed that you're the owner. Tell us at pinoyhorrorstories@gmail.com

Some stories/videos/pictures of PHS are properties of PHS. It can be written by PHS authors, or submitted by a PHS reader.

We allow the readers to share the posts and stories posted here in PHS to other websites as long as they properly SOURCE or CREDIT the story to us.

STORIES, VIDEOS, OR PICTURES that are posted here can either be FICTIONAL or a REAL ENCOUNTER.

WE ARE TERRIBLY SORRY FOR SOME MINOR GRAMMATICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THIS BLOG. WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL WRITERS, WE HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. THANK YOU.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP