COPYING, REPOSTING, SHARING, AND EXPORTING POSTS FROM PINOY HORROR STORIES TO OTHER WEBSITES OR FORUMS ARE ALLOWED AS LONG AS YOU PROPERLY CREDIT IT TO US. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!

Share

Sabado, Agosto 20, 2011

Dreams

First na nagpakita sa akin is my Lolo (mother side), i was in Singapore 1 month pa lang ako ng stay and near xmas so i was alone in the big house, then one night i was past asleep then suddenly parang nagising ako at nakita ko nakaupo sa side ng bed ang lolo ko. Tahimik siya so ako tahimik din (wondering kung bakit nakaupo sa side ng bed ko eh nasa pinas siya, then realised na im dreaming). Then pag gising ko sa umaga, the telephone rings and nung sinagot ko eh yung professor ko sa UE coz he's a family friend, he rang to tell me na namatay lolo ko that night.

2nd dream, it happen last year before christmas, my mother in law got this best friend who died July last year (she's a spinster, so she's like a family to us), one night i dreamt of her in the dining room of my mother in law, and said to my mother in law that Myrtle is around (i pointed her) pero di sya makita ng mother in law ko, then Myrtle and i move to empty room tapos she embrace me and i did same to her then she said goodbye and just walk thru the wall and disappear.

3rd dream, my Lola died last Feb so umuwi ako and stayed for her wake up to mailibing siya (she's not happy and i dont think she want to go yet), anyway i told my mother and sisters to make sure to have a mass for her. Then one time last month my sister said that my other sister dreamt of her, and she knows that i can see dead people in my dream ask me if i do too. So i said no not yet, but that night i did see her. My lola's seems confused and scared, so in my dream it's like a very big place and lots of stairs, steps different level and lots of people on them (really weird place) but i accompany her on the stairs she's allocated and it is the highest of all (like an escalator, it just move up and stop automatically when you reach your destination) i was suddenly thrown in a room full of people who'se alive and sudenly i was sitting next to my hubby and wont let me go, he put his arms on my shoulder, but i pleaded and said that i will come back just want to show my lola the way and make her settle, so i shouted for my lola and someone in the crowd said she's on this room then i found myself there (it is a cosy room and just a flat bed and nothing else) my lola was knealing and dont know what to do, so i said "Inang higa na tayo, sasamahan kita hanggang makatulog ka" then i helped her na humiga and then when she's at ease bigla akong nagising, my hubby's woke me up.

Pag napanaginipan ko na di na ulit nag papakita.

Story By: Charis on PEX

Walang komento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here

Disclaimer

The pictures and videos posted here in PHS aren't our properties unless stated. We get pictures and videos from the internet and post it here. Some stories also came from the internet and we carefully credit the stories to its respectful owners or sources. However, if you have or if you own something here in PHS, you can tell us to remove it and we will do so if we have confirmed that you're the owner. Tell us at pinoyhorrorstories@gmail.com

Some stories/videos/pictures of PHS are properties of PHS. It can be written by PHS authors, or submitted by a PHS reader.

We allow the readers to share the posts and stories posted here in PHS to other websites as long as they properly SOURCE or CREDIT the story to us.

STORIES, VIDEOS, OR PICTURES that are posted here can either be FICTIONAL or a REAL ENCOUNTER.

WE ARE TERRIBLY SORRY FOR SOME MINOR GRAMMATICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THIS BLOG. WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL WRITERS, WE HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. THANK YOU.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP