COPYING, REPOSTING, SHARING, AND EXPORTING POSTS FROM PINOY HORROR STORIES TO OTHER WEBSITES OR FORUMS ARE ALLOWED AS LONG AS YOU PROPERLY CREDIT IT TO US. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!

Share

Lunes, Hulyo 18, 2011

Sleep Paralysis

I was staying in an old dorm located in an old university in Quezon City (clue: 100 years). One night, I was sleeping in my bed when I felt like my entire body couldn't move, and I knew I was experiencing sleep paralysis because that had happened to me before. It was just like I was awake. I was aware of everything in the room and their location except that I couldn't move.

I looked towards the window, and I saw a man with a baseball cap on his head. He was wearing a dark-colored shirt, and I saw him looking at me angrily. At this point, I was scared to death and trying to force myself to wake up, all the time he was staring at me, he was so angry and he pointed his finger at me, and then slammed his fist against the window. I saw that he left briefly, only to reappear at the window and point at me and slam his fist against the window again.

At breakfast the next morning, I told my roommates about what happened to me the night before. Then, Roommate 1 asked, was he wearing a dark shirt and a baseball cap? I got freaked out, and said yes, he did, and she told me that the same thing had happened to her the week before. The scariest and creepiest part was when our Roommate 2 and 3 also experienced that angry man/entity. Roommate 2's experience was a week before Roommate 1, and Roommate 3, a week before Roommate 1's.

Another experience of mine, this happened in the same college dormitory as my first post. Another night that I was sleeping in bed, I became aware that I was experiencing sleep paralysis. The same thing happened, I knew I was in bed, I could "see" the room and the location of the furniture etc., when all of a sudden, I saw my friend (a journalist who was buried earlier that day; he had died because he was shot while covering a story) walk across the room only to stop at the door.

At the door (my bed is the nearest one to the door), I saw that he looked exactly the same as when he was alive a few months ago, and I saw him reach his hand out to me, like he wanted me to come with him. I felt myself rising from the bed, my hand reaching out to touch him. Just when I was about to touch him, our hands a mere inch from each other, I felt a searing pain down my side, and I woke up, my heart beating really fast.

The next day, I texted my mother (who was also pretty close to my friend who died) and told her about my "dream"/sleep paralysis and she replied that he had also shown himself in a dream to her and beckoned to her as well. I believed then, and I still believe now, in the Filipino belief in 'sundo' (roughly translated: to fetch), when a dead relative or friend appears to you and asks you to come with them, you will die.

Source 1/Source 2

Walang komento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here

Disclaimer

The pictures and videos posted here in PHS aren't our properties unless stated. We get pictures and videos from the internet and post it here. Some stories also came from the internet and we carefully credit the stories to its respectful owners or sources. However, if you have or if you own something here in PHS, you can tell us to remove it and we will do so if we have confirmed that you're the owner. Tell us at pinoyhorrorstories@gmail.com

Some stories/videos/pictures of PHS are properties of PHS. It can be written by PHS authors, or submitted by a PHS reader.

We allow the readers to share the posts and stories posted here in PHS to other websites as long as they properly SOURCE or CREDIT the story to us.

STORIES, VIDEOS, OR PICTURES that are posted here can either be FICTIONAL or a REAL ENCOUNTER.

WE ARE TERRIBLY SORRY FOR SOME MINOR GRAMMATICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THIS BLOG. WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL WRITERS, WE HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. THANK YOU.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP