COPYING, REPOSTING, SHARING, AND EXPORTING POSTS FROM PINOY HORROR STORIES TO OTHER WEBSITES OR FORUMS ARE ALLOWED AS LONG AS YOU PROPERLY CREDIT IT TO US. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!

Share

Miyerkules, Hunyo 29, 2011

Revengeful Maid

It was about April of last 2006 when we relocated to Manila for work purposes. We were relocated at 10th Street in Gilmore which was just a few kilometers form Balete drive. I am not going to mention the name of the company already to avoid disclosure of info but here's how it went.

It was our second week of stay in the said location when the incident happened. When the H.R personnel accompanied us to the site they were already kind of warning us that whatever we see or hear in that house we just have to ignore it, when I asked about what would those we are about to see or hear is all about, they already refused to answer.

For me, a person from Baguio I am already sensitive to those kinds of warnings. The house was an old Spanish type house which was OMG huge. It had a half basketball court, 3 huge rooms, 1 medium room, a huge kitchen, a laundry area, as well as a big garage and at the back was a wide space where there was a grill place made for parties. To cut the long story short it was about 12:30 - 1:30 in the morning when the incident happened. My bed was on top of a double deck and it was set apart from other beds of the same kind about 1½ to 2 meters.

Here's how it went. I was about to get out of bed to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water when to my surprise... As I opened my eyes there she was lying next to me... Face covered in blood, skin coming off of her face as it was already decaying, and eyes were glowing red as it stared at me ready to feed on my fear. I was shocked and I was already supposed to jump out of bed when the entity slammed me to the next top bed which was as I have mentioned a few meters away. I cursed as I was on the floor because of the fear and pain and my room mates immediately turned on the lights... I was already bleeding when they saw me and immediately asked me of what happened

I told them the story and when they checked the top bed where I was slammed to there the other half of my front tooth was. That was the reason why I was bleeding; my tooth had split into two because of the impact. Early in the morning we reported the incident to H.R and it was only then that they told us the real story of the relocation house. The house was owned by a Chinese businessman before, and the story was a maid was raped there, after being raped the assailant beheaded, dumped the body at the creek just behind the house and the head was buried under a Balete tree which was just at the back of the house which was within the compound and just outside the window which my bed was located. And behind the tree guess what... The maid's quarters.

We also noticed that around the tree at the back of the house were three bottles which had the opening of it (the part where you drink) inward and the bottom part half visible. Some of the first occupants of that house told us that the bottles were used to hold the spirit from escaping but there was a time that some drunken occupants of the house were partying outside and one of them accidentally broke one of the bottles... And that was already the start of the supernatural events in the house. Sorry for the long story but hope you guys like it.

Walang komento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here

Disclaimer

The pictures and videos posted here in PHS aren't our properties unless stated. We get pictures and videos from the internet and post it here. Some stories also came from the internet and we carefully credit the stories to its respectful owners or sources. However, if you have or if you own something here in PHS, you can tell us to remove it and we will do so if we have confirmed that you're the owner. Tell us at pinoyhorrorstories@gmail.com

Some stories/videos/pictures of PHS are properties of PHS. It can be written by PHS authors, or submitted by a PHS reader.

We allow the readers to share the posts and stories posted here in PHS to other websites as long as they properly SOURCE or CREDIT the story to us.

STORIES, VIDEOS, OR PICTURES that are posted here can either be FICTIONAL or a REAL ENCOUNTER.

WE ARE TERRIBLY SORRY FOR SOME MINOR GRAMMATICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THIS BLOG. WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL WRITERS, WE HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. THANK YOU.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP