COPYING, REPOSTING, SHARING, AND EXPORTING POSTS FROM PINOY HORROR STORIES TO OTHER WEBSITES OR FORUMS ARE ALLOWED AS LONG AS YOU PROPERLY CREDIT IT TO US. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!

Share

Linggo, Hunyo 5, 2011

Aswang in Davao

I am a Caviteño living and working in Davao. I grew up believing in the paranormal like a typical Caviteño.

Sometime in 2003, I just transferred to a new house in a modest subdivision and living with an officemate. Manny is an outgoing type that usually goes home late in the night or wee hours in the morning. For security purposes, I prefer to double lock the main door and would not mind him waking me up upon his return rather than him using his key. I guess growing up in the metropolis prompted this attitude. So one night he woke me up around 1:00am. He was so drunk that he went straight to his sofa bed. I had the bedroom for myself. He turned on the cassette before retiring to let the music play as he is accustomed to such habit.

As I entered my bedroom, lights from the outside illuminates the surrounding perimeter and my windows are of clear glass, I saw from the adjacent lot which is vacant and a makeshift basketball court of our subdivision, something that I never thought I would see in my entire life. Up on the goal board holding the basketball ring an old lady with white long hair wearing an all black blouse. I couldn't see her lower body part and it seemed that she was suspended in the air. She had fangs and as if she is sniffing the air looking for something. She didn't look that scary at first glance but when I realized what she was it scared me so much that I woke up my officemate so I would have someone who would witness it too. As I went to where my officemate was sleeping, the door closed automatically due to the hydrolic attachments. It made a significant thud and when I looked back at the "thing" she was gone.

The following morning I heard that one of our neighbor who was pregnant was rushed to the hospital around 2:00am and had a miscarriage.

From then on, it solidified my belief in the unknown and the fact that I am living in the province made me realize that I will probably encounter more unexplained experiences. Since then, I am always carrying on me a symbol of my faith like a rosary or crucifix for protection.

Source

Walang komento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here

Disclaimer

The pictures and videos posted here in PHS aren't our properties unless stated. We get pictures and videos from the internet and post it here. Some stories also came from the internet and we carefully credit the stories to its respectful owners or sources. However, if you have or if you own something here in PHS, you can tell us to remove it and we will do so if we have confirmed that you're the owner. Tell us at pinoyhorrorstories@gmail.com

Some stories/videos/pictures of PHS are properties of PHS. It can be written by PHS authors, or submitted by a PHS reader.

We allow the readers to share the posts and stories posted here in PHS to other websites as long as they properly SOURCE or CREDIT the story to us.

STORIES, VIDEOS, OR PICTURES that are posted here can either be FICTIONAL or a REAL ENCOUNTER.

WE ARE TERRIBLY SORRY FOR SOME MINOR GRAMMATICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THIS BLOG. WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL WRITERS, WE HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. THANK YOU.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP