COPYING, REPOSTING, SHARING, AND EXPORTING POSTS FROM PINOY HORROR STORIES TO OTHER WEBSITES OR FORUMS ARE ALLOWED AS LONG AS YOU PROPERLY CREDIT IT TO US. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!

Share

Sabado, Mayo 28, 2011

Demon

One night back when I was 12, I had just come home from playing with my friends. My father had told me to go brush my teeth and go to sleep so like an obedient son, I did. At that age, I was heavy on scary movies. As a result, I scared easily. Even the slightest noise would render me sleepless. I asked my parents to keep the hall light on at night.

That night, after being asleep for what seemed like five hours, a strange noise coming from the mirror at the foot of my bed woke me up. I opened my eyes to see if something was causing the noise. I saw nothing out of the ordinary. I closed my eyes again assuming I'd only been dreaming. What happened next startled me that it was one of the memories I will never forget my entire life.

I heard the noise again. This time, I sat up. As I sat on my bed, I saw a figure in the mirror doing the same thing--sitting on my bed. However, the one reflected in the mirror wasn't me. What I saw was unbelievable. I saw a man who looked probably in his mid 40s, with reddish complexion, dark brown horns like an ox, eyes at least two times the size of a normal man's--pure yellow, with black slits down the middle from top to bottom. The only thing worse than the eyes was the smile: big teeth, each one was pointed and must have easily been an inch long.

I stared for probably close to a full minute, after which his smile got wider and bigger. At no point during the first minute did I move. I was too scared. He raised his arm and pointed at me and then he began to speak, even though I never saw his mouth move. His words to me were simple and clear, "I'm here for you now."

As soon as I heard that, I screamed for my father. I heard him coming from his room, down the hall to mine. Over the sound of my father's footsteps, I still heard the "man" in the mirror talking to me, with a deep grumbling voice. My father turned on the light in my room. I instinctively blinked to adjust my eyes to the sudden brightness and just like that, the "man" in the mirror was gone.

I'm a student now and eight years later, and I still think about the incident from time to time. Something happened a week ago that made me recall every detail of that incident. I awoke at 2:37 am to the noise of my backpack shaking violently. I sat up straight in my bed to see the same figure in my mirror again! At first I thought I was dreaming. I blinked like the first time in hopes it would go away, and it did. The backpack, however, was still shaking. I crept to the edge of my bed to check it. As soon as I looked, the shaking stopped.

I can't quite say I was visited or threatened by the devil or a demon. I am still an atheist, but what happened these nights I just can't explain. My dad still thinks I was dreaming..but I haven't told him about the most recent time I experienced it.

By Gabriel Fernandez, courtesy True Philippine Ghost Stories book 22.

Walang komento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here

Disclaimer

The pictures and videos posted here in PHS aren't our properties unless stated. We get pictures and videos from the internet and post it here. Some stories also came from the internet and we carefully credit the stories to its respectful owners or sources. However, if you have or if you own something here in PHS, you can tell us to remove it and we will do so if we have confirmed that you're the owner. Tell us at pinoyhorrorstories@gmail.com

Some stories/videos/pictures of PHS are properties of PHS. It can be written by PHS authors, or submitted by a PHS reader.

We allow the readers to share the posts and stories posted here in PHS to other websites as long as they properly SOURCE or CREDIT the story to us.

STORIES, VIDEOS, OR PICTURES that are posted here can either be FICTIONAL or a REAL ENCOUNTER.

WE ARE TERRIBLY SORRY FOR SOME MINOR GRAMMATICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THIS BLOG. WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL WRITERS, WE HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. THANK YOU.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP