COPYING, REPOSTING, SHARING, AND EXPORTING POSTS FROM PINOY HORROR STORIES TO OTHER WEBSITES OR FORUMS ARE ALLOWED AS LONG AS YOU PROPERLY CREDIT IT TO US. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!

Share

Martes, Hulyo 10, 2012

Minsan, May Dumadalaw


Share ko lang yung experience ko

This happened nung 2000. Anyways, we had our house renovated a year before, and we've just moved back to our old house. Ilang linggo pa lang kami nakakabalik one time. So one night, I was talking to my g/f over the phone, tas I told her I was just going down to get a glass of water and told her not to put down the phone. So I went down and headed for the kitchen.

I went for the ref to pull out the pitcher when I saw someone sa sala namen. From our kitchen kasi you can see if someone was seated on the couches sa sala. I didn't turn on the lights that time kasi nga sanay ako sa dilim. I initially thought na baka yung helper namen yun (si manang), every night kasi nagrorosary siya bago matulog. Eh usually dun siya banda nauupo pag nagrorosary. So tinawag ko siya, at aba hindi sumagot.

Nilapitan ko siya kasi akala ko di ako naririnig (medyo matanda na kasi). Tas that's when I realized na iba ang sillhouete niya from manag. Nilapitan ko pa further (I was like 15 feet away na lang. Ibang 'tao' pala yung nakaupo! The apparition had short hair and was wearing a red duster. That's when I realized na it was my grandma who passed, kasi ever since na nagkamalay ako eh short hair siya, tas she was wearing her favorite duster na red with white trim. Nung nilapitan ko hindi nawala at I'm pretty sure nakatingin siya sa akin! Sobrang kinilabutan ako nung time na yun tapos for a second or so di ako nakagalaw. When I finally recovered my wits, I turned on the light near the sala and nawala siya.

That was the last time I saw her, and after that, hindi siya nagpakita sa family namen. I can only guess kung baket sa akin lang siya nagpakita sa akin. For one thing, kakarenovate lang ng house namen and nung buhay pa siya, she used to visit us very often. Also, ako yung una niyang apo, and I would say na laki ako sa lola ko.

When I went back up to pick up the phone that night, I didn't tell my gf. Matatakutin kasi siya, tas for sure pag kinuwento ko yun di siya makakatulog hehehe I only told her about it a couple of days later.

Hindi lang yung lola ko yung mumu na nagpakita sa house namen. One of my sister's blockmates went to our house 2 years ago one night. Tas sabi niya sa kapatid ko, 'Dumating na pala ang kuya mo?', to which my sister replied na nasa office pa ako. Sabi nung blockmate niya may nakita daw siya sa den namen (near the door) na guy na nakashort-sleeved checkered polo & slacks, and she thought na ako yun kasi same facial & body structure!

Tapos that same friend of my sis felt bad vibes dun sa CR namen upstairs. Sabi niya minsan daw may nagpapakita dun. Tapos yung bunso naman namen told us na one time she was watching TV in my parents' room. She was lying in their bed that time when she felt the bed sink as if someone sat down! Tapos that same sister of mine saw a lady in white walking past the window sa sala namen! This was around 2 years before we had our house renovated.

Sometimes our helpers would also hear footsteps upstairs in the middle of the day. Dati nga akala nila I went home nung lunch, tas when they checked upstairs wala namang tao!

I guess normal part na sila ng buhay naten. Ipagdasal na lang naten sila.

From PEX User Tifosi

Walang komento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here

Disclaimer

The pictures and videos posted here in PHS aren't our properties unless stated. We get pictures and videos from the internet and post it here. Some stories also came from the internet and we carefully credit the stories to its respectful owners or sources. However, if you have or if you own something here in PHS, you can tell us to remove it and we will do so if we have confirmed that you're the owner. Tell us at pinoyhorrorstories@gmail.com

Some stories/videos/pictures of PHS are properties of PHS. It can be written by PHS authors, or submitted by a PHS reader.

We allow the readers to share the posts and stories posted here in PHS to other websites as long as they properly SOURCE or CREDIT the story to us.

STORIES, VIDEOS, OR PICTURES that are posted here can either be FICTIONAL or a REAL ENCOUNTER.

WE ARE TERRIBLY SORRY FOR SOME MINOR GRAMMATICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THIS BLOG. WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL WRITERS, WE HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. THANK YOU.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP