COPYING, REPOSTING, SHARING, AND EXPORTING POSTS FROM PINOY HORROR STORIES TO OTHER WEBSITES OR FORUMS ARE ALLOWED AS LONG AS YOU PROPERLY CREDIT IT TO US. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!

Share

Martes, Setyembre 13, 2011

My Haunted Apartment

Here are random little ghostly events that have occurred in my current apartment.

The first ghost experience I ever encountered there was awaking one night to find a full size horse standing by my bed! (Quite a sight in my tiny apartment!) I screamed "What is that?" and then noticed there was a cowboy on the horse, dressed in traditional "Old West" garb. He tipped his hat to me, lightly kicked the horse with his spurs, and the horse sauntered off through the wall.

Now, I live on the 2nd story and the wall the horse went through was an outside wall. So, people always ask me, "Well, didn't the horse fall once it was outside?" Hello! It's a ghost! If it can go through a wall, do you think a little thing like *gravity* would be a concern? :-)

Another time, I awoke to find a guy standing at the foot of my bed. He was dressed in a dark blue checked shirt and khaki pants. He was about maybe 50 and was kinda pudgy. He didn't seem threatening at all. Once he realized I saw him, he just disappeared.

Another time, I was trying to fall asleep and noticed a "lump" under my blankets moving from the edge of the bed towards me, kinda slowly. I assumed one of my cats had crawled under there and was approaching me, so I put my hand out to pet it on top of the covers, saying, "Oh, what a cute kitty!" However, as soon as I put my hand down for the pet, the "lump" disappeared - nothing was there! That totally freaked me out - because, it had been a pretty big "lump" - definitely cat sized.

In my bedroom, I have a huge window that takes up at least half of the wall. Living in the middle of the city, there is always significant ambient light coming through that window, not to mention my neighbors very bright security light he always has on.

Anyway, one night, as I turned off the light to go to sleep, suddenly, I was thrown into total darkness. Like - have you ever been deep in a cave where no light can go? The kind of darkness that is total, complete and ...threatening!

So, I immediately turned the light back on and looked out the window to see if maybe the power had gone off in the city or something, but, no, all my town's lights were still on, shining through my window.

So, I turn the light off again and...total evil darkness again! Almost like, being thrown into another dimension! So, the light came on immediately again and stayed on the rest of the night!

Another time, I awoke just in time to see this hairy creature running at me carrying a club over his head, like he was going to hit me with it! I screamed and the creature stopped and was suddenly flung backwards, getting smaller and smaller until it disappeared.

Now, most of these things have occurred at night, so skeptics could say, "Oh you were tired, so you imagined it", etc. However...

Several times, during the day, in my living room, I will have this little cloud of small lights appear and swirl around near the ceiling for several minutes at a time. Since I am usually engrossed in my TV show, my cats are usually the ones to notice them first. They will all run to just below the cloud and all stand up on their hind legs and reach out with their paws towards the lights, chattering the way cats do when they are excited.

Then, just as suddenly as they arrived, they are gone. And, the cats go back to their business...of sleeping and destroying everything I own! Oh well....

Walang komento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here

Disclaimer

The pictures and videos posted here in PHS aren't our properties unless stated. We get pictures and videos from the internet and post it here. Some stories also came from the internet and we carefully credit the stories to its respectful owners or sources. However, if you have or if you own something here in PHS, you can tell us to remove it and we will do so if we have confirmed that you're the owner. Tell us at pinoyhorrorstories@gmail.com

Some stories/videos/pictures of PHS are properties of PHS. It can be written by PHS authors, or submitted by a PHS reader.

We allow the readers to share the posts and stories posted here in PHS to other websites as long as they properly SOURCE or CREDIT the story to us.

STORIES, VIDEOS, OR PICTURES that are posted here can either be FICTIONAL or a REAL ENCOUNTER.

WE ARE TERRIBLY SORRY FOR SOME MINOR GRAMMATICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THIS BLOG. WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL WRITERS, WE HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. THANK YOU.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP