COPYING, REPOSTING, SHARING, AND EXPORTING POSTS FROM PINOY HORROR STORIES TO OTHER WEBSITES OR FORUMS ARE ALLOWED AS LONG AS YOU PROPERLY CREDIT IT TO US. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!

Share

Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

Possessive Spirit

I have several contributions rin that has happened to me...

The worst by far was in our old house in Libis. I was typing at the computer, which was located at the foot of my sister's bed. When I stood up, a VERY heavy weight suddenly landed on me. Napaupo ako sa foot ng bed ng sis ko. It felt like a spirit who was trying to possess me! As in, sobrang bigat!

Because of the weight napahiga ako sa bed (but my legs were dangling and my feet could touch the floor). I COULDN'T MOVE, I COULDN"T BREATH. What made the experience so much worse was that the door to the room was slightly open and I could hear my brother and sister watching tv outside! I was reciting all the prayers I knew in my head, and praying that someone comes into the room. Hindi ako makapagsalita and I couldn't move ANY part of my body. I could feel the weight talaga on top of me, from head to foot. My head was turned to the right and kahit yon, hindi ko magalaw. Finally, nakahinga ako pero it was a struggle for every indrawn breath. It lasted around 20 minutes (I could see the clock on the opposite wall).

I was concentrating on trying to move any of my fingers, the smallest part of me. I had a feeling kasi na if i got to move any part of my body, ok na. Finally, my pointer finger moved. Yon, the weight left. I still couldn't move kasi it really felt like all the energy was sucked out of me. i couldn't even cry! Super exhausted talaga ako. When had some energy na, I staggered to the door and told my siblings. Hanggang ngayon natatandaan pa nila coz super putla ko daw talaga.

I told a nun about this and she said it was a case of possesion. It was good lang daw na i had the presence of mind to resist it. Whew...

Story by: Enchantress on PEX

Walang komento:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Your Ad Here

Disclaimer

The pictures and videos posted here in PHS aren't our properties unless stated. We get pictures and videos from the internet and post it here. Some stories also came from the internet and we carefully credit the stories to its respectful owners or sources. However, if you have or if you own something here in PHS, you can tell us to remove it and we will do so if we have confirmed that you're the owner. Tell us at pinoyhorrorstories@gmail.com

Some stories/videos/pictures of PHS are properties of PHS. It can be written by PHS authors, or submitted by a PHS reader.

We allow the readers to share the posts and stories posted here in PHS to other websites as long as they properly SOURCE or CREDIT the story to us.

STORIES, VIDEOS, OR PICTURES that are posted here can either be FICTIONAL or a REAL ENCOUNTER.

WE ARE TERRIBLY SORRY FOR SOME MINOR GRAMMATICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THIS BLOG. WE ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL WRITERS, WE HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. THANK YOU.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP